Gain Valuable Work Experience while Helping Us Reach Our Goals.
We are always searching for people with the energy and skills to support our efforts. In keeping with the philosophy of providing the best educational experience and opportunities for our beneficiaries, The Hospitality & Catering Training Center is looking for talented individuals who are willing to contribute their skills, creativity and time. Our volunteers have worked closely on facilitating the development of the training center in areas such as:
- Communication, Marketing & Public Relations
- Fund Raising, Donations & Sponsorships
- Human Resources
- Business Development of the Hotel & Restaurant
Do you wish to get on-board our team as a volunteer?
If you wish to apply for a volunteer position with the Hospitality & Catering Training Center please contact Mr. Simon Martin, our School Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. In tailoring a volunteer experience that fulfills both our objectives and your interests, we require that all candidates also include the following documents:
- Motivation Letter demonstrating your interest, and answering the following questions:
- What you intend to do/achieve/contribute during your time with us
- How long do you intend to stay with us?
- Why we should get you?
- Will you be able to adapt to the environment in Mae Sot?
- A recent copy of your Résumé/Curriculum Vitae
Click below for a position detail