Mission & Objectives
Mission: To help underprivileged Thai Karen young adults to break the cycle of poverty, gain marketable skills and earn financial independence.
- Provide quality education to motivated, Thai Karen young adults aged 16-23 years old.
- Prepare students for employment through hospitality training, general education, and relevant “soft skills” training to meet the current and future needs of the hotel industry.
- Involving field professionals to ensure the relevancy and quality of the curriculum.
- Providing support in securing internship & job opportunities for students.
- Establish and maintain systems and solutions that would allow the school to be financially self-sufficient.