Coach Our Teachers
Your Potential Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative
Here is a great option for meeting your CSR goals. By offering one of our teachers a short-term training within your property, this cost-effective undertaking will benefit your visibility in supporting our non-profit organization.
Through coaching our teachers, you can be seen as having a direct impact on the development of our school’s education and sustainability. The training you give our teachers will be passed on to the future employees of the hospitality industry being trained at our school.
Our teachers understand that a strong foundation of skills and knowledge maximizes their contribution to the project. They pursue mastery in hospitality disciplines such as:
- Front Office
- Food & Beverage Service
- Culinary Arts
- Room & Restaurant Sales
- Human Resources (employees, volunteers & students)
Should you wish to support our teachers in giving them opportunities to train withing your property, please do not hesitate to inform Mr. Simon Martin, our School Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why is Teacher Development Important to Us?
Keeping our teachers capable and up-to-date in their respective fields allows us to continuously offer good-quality education to our beneficiaries. Like our students, all HCTC staff members also understand the importance of life-long learning. Education does not stop at graduation; throughout our lives there will always be new things to learn. Benefits of Life-long learning:
- Every teacher feels fulfilled, confident and experiences personal growth.
- Being “in-the-field” allows our teachers to recognize the most essential skills needed by hotels and restaurants.
- The Hospitality industry is constantly evolving. The best practices of today are not guaranteed to hold true tomorrow. Professional integration allows teachers to stay up-to-date on industry trends.
- These observations are brought back and used to further develop our educational program and, ultimately, the capabilities of the students themselves.
How We “Coach the Teachers”
At least once a year, every member of our team gets to sign-up for professional integration in their chosen expertise for a minimum of one week. This allows them to set aside their mantle of HCTC duties and focus on further developing their strengths and capabilities in their field of practice. All expenses related to the training are covered in-full by the HCTC.
Support from Partner Organizations
Thanks to the generosity of our hotel partners, many of our teachers were given the opportunity to train with the properties themselves and gain first-hand experience in working with these renowned luxury establishments. Everything that our teachers gain from their training is all channeled back into the continuation and further development of our training center.